New Seed Packets
I am happy to have added a fresh import of very high quality seeds from the US to the website today as follows:
- Kohlrabi – Azur Star – The best open pollinated purple kohlrabi around the world.
- Eggplant – Nadia F1 – A cool tolerant eggplant grown on the north of the US. I am excited to see how this grows this coming summer.
- Brussels Sprouts – Dagan F1 – I have some plants of this growing now and I have been mightily impressed. Every seed germinated and is producing quality sprouts.
- Brussels Sprouts – Divino F1 – Sprouts that hold allowing the whole plant to be harvested. An earlier variety to extend harvests.
- Spinach – Lizard F1 – A spinach option for over summer.
- Spinach – Seaside F1 – Well regarded baby leaf spinach that withstands summer.
- Cauliflower – Snow Crown F1 – The best cauliflower in my opinion (has replaced Snow Queen)
- Broccoli – Belstar F1 – I have grown this variety for the first time this past year and it has performed both in the warm weather and winter. Outstanding.
- Broccoli – Amadeus F1 – I have imported this variety purely on the recommendation of Steve Solomon. Sounds like another winner he rates so highly.
Other varieties recently added
- Pumpkin – Waltham butternut
- Lettuce – Rouge d’Hiver
- Kale – Black Magic
- Spinach – Oriental F1
- Zucchini – Grey
- Broccoli – Broccoletti
- Broccoli – Umpqua
- Tomato – dwarf blazing beauty
- Tomato – Red Colossus
As with my seedlings, I aim to have the best varieties around the world available to enhance our gardening successes.